Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My spring beauties


So I haven't posted anything in a while. The past several days have been crazy. Planning my cousin's "after baby shower" (which turned out great!). Wood has had a bout of the stomach flu, Kate always seems to be sick and now poor little Claire has joined the party. Knock on Wood (his head is kind of hard), I haven't been blessed with the sickies!


Despite all the "excitement", we did take a moment to enjoy the great weather and all the blooming flowers. When Kate was around 6 months old we took a great picture in our front yard that to this day is still probably our favorite.


Of course I thought it would be fun to try and reproduce the same picture, but wouldn't you know I can't find the hat and that would require me diggin out the swimsuit, etc. Too much work! LOL! So I pulled out the cute outfits that I got from Target for the girls, matching of course. The result was Wood, Kate and I making all kinds of crazy sounds, making fools of ourselves, all to get the attention of one little cutie, with our neighbors wandering if we should be committed. After close to 200 pics....NO JOKE....we didn't get something quite as "Gerber" worthy, but it was a fun memory!






1 comment:

RP said...

Love it! What gorgeous girls. I remember when you took that watermelon photo... can you believe our girls will be FOUR this year!? Claire is a doll. You should watch out, because as soon as she is well, I might just have to come on over and eat her up. :)