Saturday, April 19, 2008

It lifts and separates....


Let's get down and dirty (but hopefully not xrated!). So I've given up on feeding Claire from what God has given me (trying to avoid using the "B" word, so I don't end up on some crazy searches). I just couldn't keep up with the demand. So now I have my "friends" back.

I had an afternoon free and my mom and I decided to hit a consignment sale and a community yard sale. 30 mins later, we were done with BOTH! So what better to do than go shopping for a new bra!!!!!!!!!! What more could a new mom dream of?!?!?!

Macy's was having a great sale, my mom had some coupons, things were looking great! Now of course one of my dilemmas was not knowing what size to shop for. Last time I was measured (totally recommend going to Norstrom, they rock!)I was a 36 G! Do you know how ridiculous that is! Any who, I knew I wasn't that big, but just didn't know. So my mom and I grabbed 34's and 36's of various sizes.
Who thought that trying on a simple bra (or in my case SEVERAL) would be so exhausting! I got really hot, very thirsty and even ended up with a few scratches! WHAT? No I wasn't playing flag football, I was trying on about about 100 bras (No joke!).

Thankfully in the end I bought 5 bras (Yes! A mere 5 out of 100.) and they were all on sale. So I got them for a whopping $50. You would even have a hard time doing that at Walmart.

Now I can proudly flaunt my "friends" as my beautiful bras helps to lift and separate!

1 comment:

RP said...

Wow--what a steal!! How exciting! (and you know I understand the anguish!!!!)