Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy May Day!........a little late!

May? I'm sorry what? May like the month when Mother's Day happens? May like Memorial Day and swimming pools opening? I'm sorry. Have I been asleep for a couple of months?
It's amazing! Though I love this time of year, I find it hard to believe that in a few weeks Kate will be done with her first year of Pre-school, Claire will be turning 8 months, I will be doing Relay for Life and trying to figure out how I'll get back in my bathing suit! ACK!





On a good note, our garden is just lovely right now! It's like a continual wave of color. First it started off with the daffodils and crocus. Then the phlox exploded (REALLY). It's this wonderful carpet of color. Now they are starting to fade and the azaleas have popped! It's quite amazing to see all the beauty of God. I guess it is true that April showers bring May flowers.

The other day Kate's class went to Frying Pan Park on a field trip to see all the new babies. Despite it being 50 degrees, very overcast and extremely windy, we had a grand time! Though most of us were horribly under dressed!!!! We all huddled together as we rode the tractor around the park.

And just today, Miss Claire stood on her own!!!! (Again, I guess I've been asleep or something) When did she grow up! She's trying to figure out how to crawl, but her poor little belly hasn't figured out how to defy gravity yet. So instead she lays on her back and picks up her cute little booty and scoots backwards. It's pretty funny to watch.
These are days that you’ll remember. When May is rushing over you, with desire to be part of the miracles you see in every hour. You’ll know it’s true, that you are blessed and lucky. It’s true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you. - These are the Days by 10000 Maniacs
THESE ARE THE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: